- Facilitate the development of undergraduate and graduate educational courses related to the center’s mission to be offered in various formats allowing students on all OSU campuses, including OSU ATI, to enroll.
- Expand cross-cultural awareness in the fields of human-animal interactions through education abroad opportunities.
- Support student participation and intellectual development for research symposia.
- Increase student population and demographic diversity.
- Educate the public and those involved in the human healthcare field about the important impact and benefit on human health from interacting with animals.
Students participated in an overnight Pseudo In-situ Conservation Short Course at the Wilds. They had the opportunity for a "bush camp" experience and to partake in the hands-on conservation workshop.