- Development of research proposals through inter-disciplinary collaboration, affording researchers to be more competitive in seeking extramural funding sources.
- Explore variations in attitudes toward animals and animal management.
- Identify and conduct graduate research pertinent to industry organizations across the state, nation and abroad.
- Promote undergraduate research exposure through in-depth hands-on experience.
- Discover evidence about how human-animal interactions can support the well-being of individuals, families and communities.
- Visit our YouTube page for more videos of our current research projects.